Nonstick Popover Pan
The secret to making moist, airy popovers with crisp golden domes lies in this pan, made with deep, tapered cups set apart to promote proper air circulation and efficient baking.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel pan delivers a quick burst of heat to convert the batter’s moisture into steam, making the batter expand and “pop over.”
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup.
- Six deep, tapered wells produce perfect popovers and muffins.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 9" x 2 1/2" high.
- 6-oz. wells.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly; a warm oven works well for drying.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery