Nonstick Petits Fours Molds, Set of 30
A favorite Parisian treat since the 18th century, petits fours are as decorative as they are delicious. The choice of professional pastry chefs, these classic French pans turn out perfectly baked little cakes that are ready for a glaze, an icing or a dusting of sugar.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release of the delicate cakes and quick cleanup.
- Set of 30 includes six each of fluted round, fluted square, plain diamond, diamond-shaped boat and plain round shapes.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 fluted round pans.
- 6 fluted square pans.
- 6 plain diamond pans.
- 6 diamond-shaped boat pans.
- 6 plain round pans.
- Fluted round: 1 3/4" diam., 1/2" high.
- Fluted square: 1 1/2" sq., 1/2" high.
- Plain diamond: 2 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Diamond-shaped boat: 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Plain round: 1 1/2” diam., 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery