Nonstick Madeleine Pan
Perfect for turning out feather-light madeleines, these charming French molds beg for other uses as well – why not bake shell-shaped corn cakes, for instance? Whatever you make, you're assured of a successful result.
- Twelve molds turn out shell-shaped sponge cakes, miniature corn cakes or biscuits.
- Tinned steel heats evenly and efficiently.
- Nonstick finish guarantees perfect release and easy cleanup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by SharonChoice from Best pan ever! I really should have brought two!!! So, now the second one will go on my Christmas list. This is the best pan ever!! You will not regret purchasing this pan.Date published: 2016-09-28Rated 5 out of 5 by EnglishTchr from Perfect Little Cakes I have two of these so that there's no waiting in between trays. I do reduce the temperature about 25° and the baking time by a minute or so to keep the madeleines from burning, but they come out perfect each time. They look so delicate and time-intensive, but they're really not; they're my go-to dessert, and they freeze well, too.Date published: 2016-06-28Rated 5 out of 5 by BeverlyAnn from Wonderful! This pan makes the most perfect madeleines! be sure and bake on upper oven rack so both sides bake evenly.Date published: 2013-10-26Rated 5 out of 5 by giantdimples from Perfect Madeleine Pan I have waited what seems like forever to obtain the perfect madeleine pan...and now I have it. Madeleines come out just right, Highly recommend.Date published: 2012-07-17