Nonstick Madeleine Pan
Perfect for turning out feather-light madeleines, these charming French molds beg for other uses as well – why not bake shell-shaped corn cakes, for instance? Whatever you make, you're assured of a successful result.
- Twelve molds turn out shell-shaped sponge cakes, miniature corn cakes or biscuits.
- Tinned steel heats evenly and efficiently.
- Nonstick finish guarantees perfect release and easy cleanup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.