Nonstick Madeleine Pan
Perfect for turning out feather-light madeleines, these charming French molds beg for other uses as well – why not bake shell-shaped corn cakes, for instance? Whatever you make, you're assured of a successful result.
- Twelve molds turn out shell-shaped sponge cakes, miniature corn cakes or biscuits.
- Tinned steel heats evenly and efficiently.
- Nonstick finish guarantees perfect release and easy cleanup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.