Insulated to ensure that loaf cakes and quick breads won't overbrown, this one-pound loaf pan boasts a durable nonstick coating.
- Insulated sheet ensures even baking and a perfect crust.
- Two layers of aluminized steel distribute heat evenly for consistent baking.
- Technologically advanced ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating is bonded to the baking surface.
- Two layers thick, the coating won't chip or peel and is highly scratch resistant.
- Slanted ridge allows for easy handling.
- Won't warp or flex when exposed to a rapid change in temperature.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.