Williams-Sonoma Nonstick Insulated Loaf Pan, 1 lb.
Insulated to ensure that loaf cakes and quick breads won't overbrown, this one-pound loaf pan boasts a durable nonstick coating.
- Insulated sheet ensures even baking and a perfect crust.
- Two layers of aluminized steel distribute heat evenly for consistent baking.
- Technologically advanced ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating is bonded to the baking surface.
- Two layers thick, the coating won't chip or peel and is highly scratch resistant.
- Slanted ridge allows for easy handling.
- Won't warp or flex when exposed to a rapid change in temperature.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 5" x 2 3/4" overall.
- Made in England.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Brush a thin layer of butter or oil on interior of pan prior to each use. The butter or oil guarantees perfect release and promotes a smooth sealed crust and even browning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.