Designed for exceptional stability, these handcrafted earthenware bowls combine a convex shape with a protective rim to help minimize splashing of food and water. The interior of each bowl is decorated with an image of a yellow stick.
- Sturdy white earthenware bowls are designed for splash-free eating and drinking.
- Kiln-fired with lead-free glazes for durability.
- Handmade at a century-old ceramic studio in Southern California.
- Created by George of San Francisco.
- Medium bowl: 32-oz. cap.; 6" diam.; 2 1/2" high.
- Large bowl: 64-oz. cap.; 8" diam.; 3 1/2" high.