Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
No-Burn BBQ Saucepot
- Free Shipping
Designed especially for the grill, our cast-iron pot has a platform base that keeps it well above the flame, so sauces heat gently without burning. We've also included a signature basting brush with a mop-style cotton head – considered by pit masters to be the best for applying barbecue sauces because it holds a generous amount of sauce.
- Specialized saucepot has an elevated platform base to keep barbecue sauces from burning.
- Cast iron heats up gently and evenly and retains heat the pot is off the grill.
- Eliminates the outdoor chef’s quandary of where to set the basting brush—there's a customized resting place for the brush built right into the pot's handle.
- Includes a basting brush with a stay-cool silicone handle and a removable mop-style cotton head.
- The handles of both the saucepot and basting brush have loops for hanging.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Saucepot: 24-oz. cap.; 6" diam., 4" high.
- Basting Brush: 10".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash the saucepot and the basting brush handle.
- Basting brush's head is dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.