Williams-Sonoma New Mexico Chili Powder
Also known as the Chile Colorado, the New Mexico chili pepper is known for its sweet, earthy flavor and subtle, spicy heat. Our versatile chili powder captures the rich character of these prized peppers, making it easy to add distinctive flavor to everything from classic red chili sauces to your signature chili con carne.
- A robust, mildly hot chili powder with a complex earthy sweetness.
- An essential ingredient in traditional Southwestern red chili sauces.
- Adds character and complexity to a variety of Mexican and Southwestern dishes, including tacos, burritos, fajitas, quesadillas and chili.
- Whole chilies are naturally dried for ten days, then freshly ground to ensure peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from New Mexico by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.7 oz.
- Product of USA.
- New Mexico chili.