Williams-Sonoma New Mexico Chili Powder
Also known as the Chile Colorado, the New Mexico chili pepper is known for its sweet, earthy flavor and subtle, spicy heat. Our versatile chili powder captures the rich character of these prized peppers, making it easy to add distinctive flavor to everything from classic red chili sauces to your signature chili con carne.
- A robust, mildly hot chili powder with a complex earthy sweetness.
- An essential ingredient in traditional Southwestern red chili sauces.
- Adds character and complexity to a variety of Mexican and Southwestern dishes, including tacos, burritos, fajitas, quesadillas and chili.
- Whole chilies are naturally dried for ten days, then freshly ground to ensure peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from New Mexico by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.7 oz.
- Product of USA.
- New Mexico chili.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.