Nespresso U Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Automatic Milk Frother
- Special Offer
Enjoy fast, streamlined one-touch brewing and superb espresso with this compact single-cup machine. Ideal for small kitchens with limited space, the customizable Nespresso U features a movable water tank you can position on either the machine’s back or side plus a magnetic drip tray you can switch from the front to the side for the best fit in your kitchen. The included Aeroccino Plus creates steamed or frothed milk with the push of a button.
- Stylish modular design with adjustable water tank and removable magnetic cup tray.
- Tray can be removed completely to accommodate taller cups.
- Easy one-touch operation machine automatically loads, brews, and ejects capsules at the push of a button.
- No-drip spout retracts into the machine after brewing to keep espresso from dripping onto countertops or on the machine.
- Three programmable cup sizes: 25, 40 and 110ml; machine automatically remembers your preferred size.
- Includes Aeroccino Plus milk frother, which quickly heats milk for consistently perfect foam. Frother has two whisk attachments and an auto-shutoff feature.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules (16 are included) for locked-in freshness and convenience.
- Automatically shuts off after 9 minutes; takes just 25–30 seconds to reheat for another cup.
- Indicators for empty water tank and full capsule container.
- ABS plastic and stainless-steel construction.
- Espresso maker: 14 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 9 3/4" high.
- Milk frother: 4" diam., 6 3/4" high; 8-fl. oz. cap.; 550W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in Hungary.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visitwww.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank and capsule container.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.