Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, Chrome
Meet the Pixie: an eye-catching single-cup machine that combines a super-compact silhouette with superb espresso-making abilities. The smallest Nespresso machine ever, this stylish little dynamo adds impact to your kitchenscape with its sleek, urban design and gleaming chrome finish. Easy to use, it’s the ideal size for small kitchens, apartments and offices.
- Stylish, ultracompact espresso machine brews one perfect cup at a time.
- Brewing is fully automatic – simply pop in a coffee capsule and select your cup size.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules (16 are included) for locked-in freshness and convenience with no mess.
- Heats up in 25 to 30 seconds – faster than most single-cup models on the market.
- Two top buttons allow you to select a shot size, a 1-oz. pour or a 2- to 3-oz. pour.
- Machine can be programmed to brew for a specific duration, based on your preference.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Innovative Thermoblock technology guarantees precise temperature control.
- Spent capsules are neatly ejected into an internal receptacle that holds up to 10 used capsules.
- Removable water tank is easy to fill.
- Drip tray flips up to accommodate larger cup sizes – handy when you’re making a latte or cappuccino.
- Easy-to-read backlit buttons.
- Auto shut-off after 9 minutes.
- Polished chrome housing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chrome-plated ABS plastic construction.
- 12 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 9 3/4" high.
- Removable 24 fl.-oz. cap. water tank.
- 6 lb. 10 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland..
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
Next Day Delivery