Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Automatic Milk Frother, Chrome
- Special Offer
Meet the Pixie: an eye-catching single-cup machine that combines a super-compact silhouette with superb espresso-making abilities. The smallest Nespresso machine ever, this stylish little dynamo adds impact to your kitchenscape with its sleek, urban design and gleaming chrome finish. Easy to use, it’s the ideal size for small kitchens, apartments and offices. The included Aeroccino steams or froths milk at the push of a button.
- Stylish, ultracompact espresso machine brews one perfect cup at a time.
- Brewing is fully automatic – simply pop in a coffee capsule and select your cup size.
- Includes Aeroccino Plus milk frother, which quickly heats milk for consistently perfect foam. Frother has two whisk attachments and an auto shutoff feature.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules (16 are included) for locked-in freshness and convenience with no mess.
- Heats up in 25 to 30 seconds – faster than most single-cup models on the market.
- Two top buttons allow you to select a shot size, a 1-oz pour or a 2- to 3-oz pour.
- Machine can be programmed to brew a specific duration based on your preference.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Innovative Thermoblock technology guarantees precise temperature control.
- Spent capsules are neatly ejected into an internal receptacle that holds up to 10 used capsules.
- Removable water tank is easy to fill.
- Drip tray flips up to accommodate larger cup sizes – handy when you’re making a latte or cappuccino.
- Easy-to-read backlit buttons.
- Auto shut-off after 9 minutes.
- Polished chromed finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chrome-plated ABS plastic construction.
- 12 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 9 3/4" high.
- Removable 24 fl.-oz. cap. water tank.
- 6 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction.
- 4" diam., 6-3/4" high.
- 8-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
These products are intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
- For the frother, remove whisk from bottom of jug and rinse under water. Wipe juginterior clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
You May Also Need
Nifty Nespresso Capsule Carousel