Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Automatic Milk Frother
Meet the Pixie: an eye-catching single-cup machine that combines a super-compact silhouette with superb espresso-making abilities. The smallest Nespresso machine ever, this stylish little dynamo adds impact to your kitchenscape with its sleek, urban design and bold color. Easy to use, it’s the ideal size for small kitchens, apartments and offices. The included Aeroccino creates steamed or frothed milk with the push of a button.
- Stylish, ultracompact espresso machine brews one perfect cup at a time.
- Brewing is fully automatic – simply pop in a coffee capsule and select your cup size.
- Includes Aeroccino Plus milk frother, which quickly heats milk for consistently perfect foam. Frother has two whisk attachments and an auto shutoff feature.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules (16 are included) for locked-in freshness and convenience with no mess.
- Heats up in 25 to 30 seconds – faster than most single-cup models on the market.
- Two top buttons allow you to select a shot size, a 1-oz pour or a 2- to 3-oz pour.
- Machine can be programmed to brew a specific duration based on your preference.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Innovative Thermoblock technology guarantees precise temperature control.
- Spent capsules are neatly ejected into an internal receptacle that holds up to 10 used capsules.
- Removable water tank is easy to fill.
- Drip tray flips up to accommodate larger cup sizes – handy when you’re making a latte or cappuccino.
- Easy-to-read backlit buttons.
- Auto shut-off after 9 minutes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic construction.
- 12 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 9 3/4" high.
- Removable 24 fl.-oz. cap. water tank.
- 6 lb. 10 oz.
- 1260 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction.
- 4" diam., 6-3/4" high.
- 8-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
- For the frother, remove whisk from bottom of jug and rinse under water. Wipe juginterior clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery