Nespresso Maestria Espresso Maker
Built to last with heavy-duty construction and a timeless style all its own, the Maestria delivers rich, coffee-house-quality espresso with the touch of a button. Despite its compact size, the Maestria is loaded with helpful features, including a built-in barista-style frothing wand and adjustable settings to dial in the perfect cup.
- Space-saving, durable design brews perfect espresso one cup at a time.
- Brews both espresso and lungo, a shot with a longer pour for extra volume, with five adjustable strength settings.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules (16 are included) for locked-in freshness and convenience with no mess.
- Integral frothing wand allows you to froth milk for cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos.
- Brewing is fully automatic—simply pop in a capsule, select cup size and either espresso or lungo.
- Preheats in just 25 seconds—faster than most single-cup models on the market.
- Innovative Thermoblock technology with stainless-steel heating element guarantees precise temperature control.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- A pivoting cup shelf accommodates taller cups.
- Removable water tank for easy refilling.
- Automatically notifies you when it’s time to de-scale.
- Aluminum housing.
- 6 3/4" x 15 1/4" x 12" high.
- 47 fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 11 lb.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.