Nero Bar Cabinet
The rich walnut finish and mirrored and glass surfaces of our Nero bar evoke 1930s glamour and sophistication. The top opens up to create a marble-topped station for staging drinks, then closes for a clean, streamlined look when the bar is not in use. The roomy double-door cabinet offers ample storage that includes adjustable shelves, a spirits well and a wine rack.
- 48 1/2" 19 1/4" x 38 1/2" high overall.
- Constructed with a solid mahogany frame with walnut veneers and a smooth, rich walnut finish.
- Hinged top opens to reveal a mirrored interior, spirits well and marble shelf for wine and cocktail service.
- Top opens vertically 90 degrees and features a soft-close lid; a working lock keep contents secure (one key included).
- Mirrored spirits well allows you to see contents from above; removable felt liner at bottom cushions bottles.
- Mirrored back walls in each cabinet reflect light and highlight cabinet contents.
- Adjustable glass shelves on both sides provide beautiful see-through storage for spirits and bar accessories.
- Glass shelf on right side of cabinet can be removed to utilize the top-mounted five-row stemware rack that fits up to ten glasses (depending on globe size).
- One spacious drawer creates room for storing bar tools and linens.
- Wooden wine rack holds up to ten bottles of wine or Champagne.
- Polished nickel hardware and leg caps provide a sleek contrast to the cabinet’s rich walnut finish.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Solid mahogany frame.
- Doors, top and sides are constructed of MDF with walnut veneers.
- Rich walnut stained finish and a smooth lacquer sealant protects the wood surface.
- Right cabinet features hanging stem rack, adjustable wood shelf and 10-bottle wine rack.
- Left cabinet features two adjustable glass shelves and bar tools drawer.
- Drawer opens smoothly on bottom mounted plastic glide; drawers are removable.
- Made in Philippines.
- Overall: 48" x 19 1/4" x 38 1/2" high
- Mirror (lid): 32" wide x 9" high
- Marble shelf: 20 3/4 x 16" wide x 5/8" thick
- Spirits well: 42" x 8 1/4" x 12 1/2" deep
- Glass shelves: 21" x 6 3/4"; adjustable in 2" increments
- Wood shelf: 21" x 16"
- Drawer interior: 18” x 14 1/2" x 6" high
- Stemware rack: 20 3/4" x 7 1/4" deep; five rows; each holds up to two glasses (depending on bowl size)
- Product weight: 216 lb.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.