Williams-Sonoma Smoothie Mixes
Power up your day with a burst of energizing nutrients – our mixes fortify your favorite smoothies with protein and antioxidants. We worked with Navitas Naturals to hand select plant-based blends that transform everyday smoothies into liquid superfoods. Just whirl these mixes in a blender with ripe fruit and other fresh ingredients. Our set includes:
Antioxidant: Combines ruby-red pomegranate with four super-berries: goji, açai, camu and blueberry—all powerful free-radical fighters that enhance vitality.
Protein: Showcases four nutrient-rich foods: hemp, a great source of protein and omegas; cacao for feel-good antioxidants; lucuma, a natural sweetener; and maca, which nourishes the endocrine system.
- Antioxidant, 6 oz.; Protein, 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
Protein-Packed Peanut Butter-Banana Smoothie
2 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into thirds
2 tbs. honey
1/2 cup (155g) peanut butter
2 tbs. protein smoothie mixer
1 1/2 cups (375ml) nonfat milk
1 1/2 cups (375g) ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the bananas, peanut butter, milk, honey, smoothie mixer and ice, and puree until smooth.
- Makes about 3 1/2 cups (875ml).
Berry-Mango Antioxidant Energizer
1 cup (125g) frozen strawberries
2 cups (500ml) fresh orange juice
1 cup (125g) frozen raspberries
1 tbs. honey
1 cup (185g) frozen mango chunks
1 tbs. antioxidant smoothie mixer
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, raspberries, mango, orange juice, honey and smoothie mixer, and puree until smooth.
- Makes about 4 cups (1 L).
- Protein: certified organic hemp (c. Sativa), certified organic cacao (theobroma cacao), certified organic maca (lepidium meyenii walpers), certified organic lucuma (pouteria lucuma).
- Anti-oxidant: certified organic goji (lycium barbarum), certified organic pomegranate (punica granatum), certified organic açai (euterpeoleracea mart), certified organic blueberry (vaccinium cyanococcus), certified organic camu-camu (myciaria dubia).
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.