Crafted by master furniture builders from solid American ash, this table will host daily dinners and seasonal celebrations for years to come. Supported by bold, X-shaped metal legs, the middle of the top glides open with the help of a hidden gear system to reveal a self-storing leaf below, letting one person easily extend the table to welcome a crowd.
- 48"W x 98"L x 30"H; extends to 120"L (seats 6–8).
- Top is handcrafted from kiln-dried solid American ash.
- Hand-applied "Monterey gray" washed finish highlights the wood's rich open grain.
- Legs are thick steel finished in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Single 22" leaf stores beneath the top.
- A mechanical pulley system and smooth wood glides make the top easy to open.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.