Exquisitely proportioned and striped with soft color, the chambered nautilus is one of nature's loveliest wonders. Ours is set on a polished nickel-plated base shaped, appropriately, like a stand of coral.
- Natural chambered nautilus shell mounted on a coral-shaped base.
- Artisans cast the base from solid brass using the lost-wax method, then plate it thickly with nickel.
- As each shell is a found object, no two are exactly alike.
- Shell on base: Approx. 6 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 6" high.
- Shell on stand: Approx. 5 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 11" high.
- Made in the Philippines.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.