Natural Willow Herb Planter
Growing your own fresh produce ensures you’ll enjoy the most healthful, flavorful ingredients for cooking. Our hand woven willow planter makes it easy to create a garden of culinary herbs, vegetables or fruit just about anywhere, from your deck or patio to a sunny rooftop. The natural willow frame conceals a removable professional-grade planting bag that makes it quick and easy to shift the planter’s location.
- Plant directly into the included canvas Home Allotment® Planting Bag, or fill with preplanted pots.
- Bag has sewn-in center divider, drainage holes and reinforced handles.
- Hand woven willow frame folds flat for storage.
- Assembly required; includes 8 cable ties for assembling frame.
- 4. 3-gal. cap.; 16" x 8 1/4" x 15" high; 2.75 lb.
- Holds up to 6 plants.
- Colors may vary slightly due to the natural characteristics of willow.
- Designed by a company founded in Sheffield, England, in 1730 and renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy