Natural Parchment Paper Roll
A time-saving kitchen staple, our heavyweight parchment paper is treated with a pure vegetable coating for all-natural cooking, baking and food prep. Use it for everything from lining cake pans and cookie sheets to wrapping tamales or steaming foods en papillote.
- High-performance vegetable-coated parchment is an all-natural alternative to silicone-treated papers.
- Resistant to grease and moisture—and free of flavors and odors.
- Use it to line cookie sheets and cake pans to create a nonstick surface without oil or butter.
- Fold parchment into cone-shaped pastry bags for piping fillings and frostings.
- For healthy cooking, oven-steam foods in parchment packets en papillote.
- Resists scorching and prevents sticking.
- Easy to roll and cut to any desired size.
- Disposable and biodegradable.
- Roll is 14 3/4" wide, 20.6 ft. long,
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450ºF.
- Ideal for use in conventional, convection and microwave ovens.
- Do not use under the broiler or near open flame.