Natural Parchment Paper Roll
- Online Only
A time-saving kitchen staple, our heavyweight parchment paper is treated with a pure vegetable coating for all-natural cooking, baking and food prep. Use it for everything from lining cake pans and cookie sheets to wrapping tamales or steaming foods en papillote.
- High-performance vegetable-coated parchment is an all-natural alternative to silicone-treated papers.
- Resistant to grease and moisture—and free of flavors and odors.
- Use it to line cookie sheets and cake pans to create a nonstick surface without oil or butter.
- Fold parchment into cone-shaped pastry bags for piping fillings and frostings.
- For healthy cooking, oven-steam foods in parchment packets en papillote.
- Resists scorching and prevents sticking.
- Easy to roll and cut to any desired size.
- Disposable and biodegradable.
- Roll is 14 3/4" wide, 20.6 ft. long,
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450ºF.
- Ideal for use in conventional, convection and microwave ovens.
- Do not use under the broiler or near open flame.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.