Narrow Stainless-Steel Spatula
Made in Italy by Due Buoi, a family-owned fine-cutlery business since 1884, this long, narrow spatula handles delicate foods – from fish to desserts – with ease. Its rigid, angled neck efficiently slides under foods without breaking them apart.
- Angled head allows you to gently lift delicate foods.
- 18/10 stainless-steel blade provides exceptional control and leverage.
- Full-tang blade is triple riveted to the handle for strength and durability.
- Sturdy nylon handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" long spatula; 2" x 10 1/4" long overall.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water; dry immediately.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.