Gelato and Sorbetto Sampler
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
At San Francisco's Gelateria Naia, artisans handcraft their signature gelatos and dairy-free sorbettos using traditional Italian techniques and Northern California's freshest ingredients. They partner with local dairies, growers, coffee roasters, chocolatiers and other specialty food producers to create some of the most extraordinary frozen treats we've ever tasted.
Blue Bottle Coffee Gelato: A velvety, well-rounded gelato with the smoky, nutty richness of cold-steeped coffee beans from Blue Bottle Coffee Roasters.
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Gelato: Ribbons of crunchy chocolate and swirls of housemade strawberry compote swirled in creamy gelato for irresistible flavors and textures in every bite.
Peanut Butter Chip Gelato: A peanut butter lover's delight, made with all-natural peanut butter and crunchy bits of chocolate.
Recchiuti Burnt Caramel Gelato: A silken, buttery treat enriched with an intense, smoky burnt caramel that's handcrafted especially for this gelato by master chocolatier Michael Recchiuti.
Dark Chocolate Sorbetto: A one-of-a-kind dairy-free delight that derives its rich flavors and velvety texture from the finest dark chocolate.
Banana Sorbetto: No monkey business here—just the naturally sweet, fruity flavor and silky-smooth texture of real bananas in every decadent bite.
Mango Sorbetto: A luscious tropical celebration of ripe, juicy mangoes, famous for its fresh flavor and cool, silken texture.
Pineapple Sorbetto: A deliciously creamy island-style treat that showcases the bright, tangy-sweet flavors of fresh pineapple.
- Eight 8-oz. cartons.
- Assorted set includes 1 of each flavor.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Blue Bottle Coffee Gelato: Milk, sugar, cream, coffee beans, eggs, carob flour.
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Gelato: Milk, sugar, semi-sweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, coconut oil, soy lecithin, pure vanilla), strawberry compote (whole fresh strawberry, sugar), cream, eggs, carob flour.
- Peanut Butter Chip Gelato: Milk, sugar, all-natural peanut butter, semi-sweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, coconut oil, soy lecithin, pure vanilla), cream, eggs, carob flour.
- Recchiuti Burnt Caramel Gelato: Milk, sugar, burnt sugar syrup, cream, eggs, salted butter, carob flour.
- Dark Chocolate Sorbetto: Filtered water, sugar, dutched cocoa, vanilla, salt, carob flour.
- Banana Sorbetto: Filtered water, whole fresh bananas, sugar, carob flour.
- Mango Sorbetto: Filtered water, whole fresh mangos, sugar, carob flour.
- Pineapple Sorbetto: Filtered water, whole fresh pineapple, sugar, carob flour.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by NSB53 from I must be missing something.... I have tried 4 flavors so far and not impressed. Not feeling what the other two reviews are saying. Not big on flavor. Can't say I even liked them. So I give this a big thumbs down.Date published: 2014-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by GoKatGo from Great gift for parents Parents loved it great gift to kick the summer offDate published: 2014-06-24Rated 2 out of 5 by cookinginNY from I have had better for a lot less money I was not impressed with the flavors of most of these. The strawberry with chocolate shavings was by far the best of all. I would not order ever again.Date published: 2014-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Ellendy from Affordable Luxury You know how you make everything from scratch all the time, but every so often, you feel you need to sample outside products to expand your repertoire? And every so often, you want an elegant dinner but don't feel like making dessert? We have been enjoying sharing a cup of these after simple grilled dinners on the deck. One cup is just enough for two people. The sorbets are so creamy, you would think they contained dairy. The ingredients are top quality, just like you'd use at home. I also now have the idea to try making peanut butter gelato, and I never though that would be a flavor we'd enjoy. And what can I say about things made with Blue Bottle Coffee (our everyday coffee) and Recchiutti burnt caramel. Simply the best. I will be buying this again!Date published: 2013-07-06