Murray Side Table
Old oak reclaimed from the floors and ceilings of American textile mills finds new life in our simple, soulful furniture. Set on linear steel frames, the thick planks are washed with sheer gray paint to highlight and preserve their distressed character.
- Crafted from reclaimed oak in North Carolina.
- Inset spacers make the wood top appear to float above the clean-lined metal base.
- Nicks, scuffs and other evidence of its former history lend the wood rough-hewn character.
- Base is made of square-stock steel, expertly welded and hand-finished.
- A matte acrylic sealant protects the painted wood, while glossy lacquer seals the raw steel against rust.
- Due to the nature of reclaimed materials, each table is unique.
- 25" x 26" x 20" high; 39.5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals, as they may damage the finish of this item.
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as these will damage the finish of the metal components.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.