Murray Console Table
Old oak reclaimed from the floors and ceilings of American textile mills finds new life in our simple, soulful furniture. Set on linear steel frames, the thick planks are washed with sheer gray paint to highlight and preserve their distressed character.
- Crafted from reclaimed oak in North Carolina.
- Inset spacers make the wood top appear to float above the clean-lined metal base.
- Nicks, scuffs and other evidence of its former history lend the wood rough-hewn character.
- Base is made of square-stock steel, expertly welded and hand-finished.
- A matte acrylic sealant protects the painted wood, while glossy lacquer seals the raw steel against rust.
- Due to the nature of reclaimed materials, each table is unique.
- 63" x 16" x 29" high; 84 lb.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals, as they may damage the finish of this item.
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as these will damage the finish of the metal components.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.