Multi-Colored Ikat Rugs
Rich, vibrant hues and a traditional Ikat design give this handcrafted rug a timeless character all its own. Master weavers use strands of yarn-dyed wool to create the intricate pattern – a technique perfected by centuries of textile artisans.
- Hand tufted from colorful strands of yarn-dyed wool for lasting color, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- Rug has a soft, sturdy cotton backing.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Made in India.
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Turn carpet occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.