In the fertile Le Langhe area of southern Piedmont, Italy—famous for the best restaurants in the country—the Marino family has been producing premium-quality flour since the 1950s. The secret lies in the traditional stone-grinding technique, used by grandfather Felice, which retains part of the fiber and germ from the grain and results in a flavorful and highly nutritious grain.
- All natural wheat flour; no additives.
- 00 Wheat Flour is very finely milled from soft Langa wheat, and is traditionally used for making pasta or Neopolitan-style pizza crust.
- Buratto Wheat Flour is whole wheat flour that’s ideal for country-style breads or pizzas.
- Spelt Flour can be used for baked goods—such as tarts, cookies and shortbread—as well as bread or pizza.
- 2 lbs.
- Set of 3 includes one of each flavor.
- Made in Italy.