Mulino Marino Flours
Burratto Wheat Flour
In the fertile Le Langhe area of southern Piedmont, Italy—famous for the best restaurants in the country—the Marino family has been producing premium-quality flour since the 1950s. The secret lies in the traditional stone-grinding technique, used by grandfather Felice, which retains part of the fiber and germ from the grain and results in a flavorful and highly nutritious grain.
- All natural wheat flour; no additives.
- 00 Wheat Flour is very finely milled from soft Langa wheat, and is traditionally used for making pasta or Neopolitan-style pizza crust.
- Buratto Wheat Flour is whole wheat flour that’s ideal for country-style breads or pizzas.
- Spelt Flour can be used for baked goods—such as tarts, cookies and shortbread—as well as bread or pizza.
- 2 lbs.
- Set of 3 includes one of each flavor.
- Made in Italy.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- 00 Wheat Flour: 100% 00 Wheat Flour.
- Buratto Wheat Flour: 100% Wheat Flour Buratto.
- Spelt Flour: 100% Spelt Flour.