Immortalized by Marcel Proust in Remembrance of Things Past, madeleines are simple to bake in this innovative French pan. It produces nine small sponge cakes, each bearing the legendary scallop-shell silhouette. The key to its impressive performance is a high-tech silicone fabrication that bakes and browns uniformly, then provides foolproof release—without the need for greasing or flouring.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases madeleines instantly, with fluted detailing intact.
- Ideal for everything from baking sweet or savory specialties to molding chilled or frozen desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Makes nine madeleines, each 3" long.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.