Moul'flex Madeleine Silicone Mold
- Online Only
Immortalized by Marcel Proust in Remembrance of Things Past, madeleines are simple to bake in this innovative French pan. It produces nine small sponge cakes, each bearing the legendary scallop-shell silhouette. The key to its impressive performance is a high-tech silicone fabrication that bakes and browns uniformly, then provides foolproof release—without the need for greasing or flouring.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases madeleines instantly, with fluted detailing intact.
- Ideal for everything from baking sweet or savory specialties to molding chilled or frozen desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Makes nine madeleines, each 3" long.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 7" x 3/4" high.
- Makes nine madeleines.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Place mold on a grid or perforated tray before filling the forms.
- Do not use a knife to cut mold contents.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.