In the neighborhood patîsseries of Paris, patrons order buttery little sponge cakes known as financiers to accompany steaming cups of coffee. As rich as their name implies, these classic treats are a snap to bake at home when you use this pan. The secret to its stellar performance is a high-tech silicone fabrication that bakes and browns uniformly, then provides foolproof release—without the need for greasing or flouring.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases financiers instantly, with fluted detailing intact.
- Ideal for everything from baking sweet or savory specialties to molding chilled or frozen desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Makes twenty 1 3/4" x 1" financiers.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.