Moul'flex Financier Silicone Mold
- Online Only
In the neighborhood patîsseries of Paris, patrons order buttery little sponge cakes known as financiers to accompany steaming cups of coffee. As rich as their name implies, these classic treats are a snap to bake at home when you use this pan. The secret to its stellar performance is a high-tech silicone fabrication that bakes and browns uniformly, then provides foolproof release—without the need for greasing or flouring.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases financiers instantly, with fluted detailing intact.
- Ideal for everything from baking sweet or savory specialties to molding chilled or frozen desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Makes twenty 1 3/4" x 1" financiers.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 7" x 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Place mold on a grid or perforated tray before filling the forms.
- Do not use a knife to cut mold contents.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery