Moul'flex Financier Silicone Mold
- Online Only
In the neighborhood patîsseries of Paris, patrons order buttery little sponge cakes known as financiers to accompany steaming cups of coffee. As rich as their name implies, these classic treats are a snap to bake at home when you use this pan. The secret to its stellar performance is a high-tech silicone fabrication that bakes and browns uniformly, then provides foolproof release—without the need for greasing or flouring.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases financiers instantly, with fluted detailing intact.
- Ideal for everything from baking sweet or savory specialties to molding chilled or frozen desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Makes twenty 1 3/4" x 1" financiers.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 7" x 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Place mold on a grid or perforated tray before filling the forms.
- Do not use a knife to cut mold contents.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.