Moul'flex Canelle Silicone Mold
- Online Only
A centuries-old specialty of France's Bordeaux region, petite cakes called cannelés derive their name from the French word for "fluted." Today, it's easy to bake cannelés at home using this nonstick silicone mold. The flexible mold conducts heat flawlessly, producing richly browned cakes with crusty, caramelized exteriors and soft, tender centers.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases your cannelés instantly, with fluted detailing intact.
- Ideal for everything from baking sweet or savory specialties to molding chilled or frozen desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Makes nine 2" diam. cannelés.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 7" x 2" high.
- Nine wells, each 2" diam.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Place mold on a grid or perforated tray before filling the forms.
- Do not use a knife to cut mold contents.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.