Moul'flex Cake Silicone Mold
This innovative nonstick silicone mold turns out nine petite rectangular loaf cakes with flawless ease. Thanks to its impressive nonstick surface, the flexible mold releases even the most delicate cakes and loaves in perfect shape. You can also use the mold in the fridge or freezer for your favorite chilled or frozen desserts.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases cakes instantly.
- Ideal for everything from baking individual cakes to molding chilled or frozen desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Makes nine individual 3 1/2" x 1 3/4" rectangular cakes.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 7" x 1 1/4" high overall.
- Nine wells, each 3 1/2" x 1/3/4".
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Place mold on a grid or perforated tray before filling the forms.
- Do not use a knife to cut mold contents.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.