Moul'flex Cake Silicone Mold
- Online Only
This innovative nonstick silicone mold turns out nine petite rectangular loaf cakes with flawless ease. Thanks to its impressive nonstick surface, the flexible mold releases even the most delicate cakes and loaves in perfect shape. You can also use the mold in the fridge or freezer for your favorite chilled or frozen desserts.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases cakes instantly.
- Ideal for everything from baking individual cakes to molding chilled or frozen desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Makes nine individual 3 1/2" x 1 3/4" rectangular cakes.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 7" x 1 1/4" high overall.
- Nine wells, each 3 1/2" x 1/3/4".
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Place mold on a grid or perforated tray before filling the forms.
- Do not use a knife to cut mold contents.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.