Brioche, a classic yeast bread enriched with butter and eggs, has been a favorite on France's breakfast tables for centuries. With this fluted silicone mold, it’s easy to bake homemade brioche worthy of the finest boulangerie. In addition to baking its namesake bread, the mold is ideal for baking cakes and quick breads—or use it to shape chilled or frozen desserts.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases your brioche instantly, with fluted detailing intact.
- Ideal for everything from baking sweet and savory specialties to molding chilled appetizers and desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Makes six 3" diam. individual brioche.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.