Moul'flex Brioche Silicone Mold
- Online Only
Brioche, a classic yeast bread enriched with butter and eggs, has been a favorite on France's breakfast tables for centuries. With this fluted silicone mold, it’s easy to bake homemade brioche worthy of the finest boulangerie. In addition to baking its namesake bread, the mold is ideal for baking cakes and quick breads—or use it to shape chilled or frozen desserts.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases your brioche instantly, with fluted detailing intact.
- Ideal for everything from baking sweet and savory specialties to molding chilled appetizers and desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from from -40°F to 530°F.
- Makes six 3" diam. individual brioche.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 7" x 1 1/2" high.
- Six wells, each 3" diam.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Place mold on a grid or perforated tray before filling the forms.
- Do not use a knife to cut mold contents.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.