Mother's Day Cupcakes, Set of 9
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Looking for a sweet way to send a little love to mom on her day? Say it with cupcakes. More®—a Chicago-based boutique bakery—prepares these luscious treats from scratch in small batches, using high-quality ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate. The cupcakes are iced in pink and white frosting with fondant flowers; three read “I Love Mom” in a dainty script. Our Mother's Day selection includes these sophisticated flavors:
Chocolate Chocolate Vanilla: Belgian chocolate cake with a decadent Valrhona chocolate mousse, topped with vanilla buttercream.
Vanilla Strawberry: Madagascar bourbon vanilla cake iced with fresh strawberry buttercream.
Chocolate Vanilla Cream: Belgian chocolate cake with a vanilla cream center, frosted with vanilla buttercream.
- 9 cupcakes; 3 of each flavor.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving, discard the inner foam packaging, and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Chocolate Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, egg whole, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, heavy cream water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, red #40.
- Vanilla Strawberry: Cake flour, granulated sugar, eggs, egg whites, butter, Madagascar bourbon vanilla, cocoa butter, milk, baking powder, salt, water, strawberries, vanilla bean paste, red # 40.
- Chocolate Vanilla Cream: Wheat all -purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, egg whole, vanilla extract, milk, cream, vegetable oil (canola), granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by sara b from beautifully decorated but lacking in taste/quality Nice to receive this in the mail. Packaged nicely. The dry ice block inside should have been labeled better, the bag was crumpled so it was hard to read the warning on it. The cupcakes were just as pictured. Defrosted as directed but the taste was bland. Honestly tasted like store bought cupcakes from the local grocery store bakery. The frosting was not very sweet which is good but didn't have a good flavor. Didn't taste any trace of vanilla beans or Madagascar bourbon, the vanilla was very bland and a little dry. No trace either of Belgian chocolate. It tasted almost like a boxed cake mix. The strawberry filling had an odd taste, not natural. Seemed like it was sub contacted to a place to bake these. I was shocked to look on the website to see how much these cupcakes are. I can't believe someone would pay that much for a sub par product. And surprised to receive low quality from william sonomaDate published: 2017-05-13