Inspired by the rugs crafted by Turkish nomads centuries ago, our Oushak-style rug features elaborate tribal designs in a soft palette of beige, chocolate and robin’s-egg blue. Artisans hand knot the pile from the finest hand-spun yarns and wash the finished piece to create its soft sheen.
- Handcrafted in traditional Turkish knots from thick Persian wool.
- Made in the ancient Oushak method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- A special wash enhances the pile with low sheen.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.