Mornings in Paris find early risers at neighborhood patisseries, where specialties include freshly baked delights like these mouthwatering morning buns.
- Hand made by master French master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon.
- Light, flaky croissant dough is folded around a buttery brown-sugar filling enhanced with cinnamon and orange zest.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Packaged in three individual tins with four morning buns each, allowing you to bake smaller batches.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 morning buns (2 lb. 7 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.