Galaxy Desserts Morning Buns, Set of 12
Morning BunsFree Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
Mornings in Paris find early risers at neighborhood patisseries, where specialties include freshly baked delights like these mouthwatering morning buns.
- Hand made by master French master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon.
- Light, flaky croissant dough is folded around a buttery brown-sugar filling enhanced with cinnamon and orange zest.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Packaged in three individual tins with four morning buns each, allowing you to bake smaller batches.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 morning buns (2 lb. 7 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The morning buns ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove morning buns from shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven. Bake the buns until the tops are golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating the sheet 180 degrees halfway through the baking time to ensure even browning. Let the buns cool for 1 minute, then turn the tin over onto the baking sheet and remove the buns.
- In a bowl, stir together 1⁄2 cup sugar and 1 tsp. ground cinnamon. Add the buns one at a time and toss to coat evenly with the sugar mixture. Serve warm. Makes 12 buns.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, brown sugar, orange zest, cinnamon, salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).