Morning Buns, Set of 12
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Mornings in Paris find early risers at neighborhood patisseries, where specialties include freshly baked delights like these mouthwatering morning buns.
- Hand made by master French master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon.
- Light, flaky croissant dough is folded around a buttery brown-sugar filling enhanced with cinnamon and orange zest.
- Packaged in three individual tins with four morning buns each, allowing you to bake smaller batches.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 morning buns (2 lb. 7 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The morning buns ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove morning buns from shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven. Bake the buns until the tops are golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating the sheet 180 degrees halfway through the baking time to ensure even browning. Let the buns cool for 1 minute, then turn the tin over onto the baking sheet and remove the buns.
- In a bowl, stir together 1⁄2 cup sugar and 1 tsp. ground cinnamon. Add the buns one at a time and toss to coat evenly with the sugar mixture. Serve warm. Makes 12 buns.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, brown sugar, orange zest, cinnamon, salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.