More® Welcome Baby Cupcake Sampler
- Online Only
Welcoming a new baby is one of life’s sweetest celebrations—make it better than ever with these endearing little cupcakes. From Chicago’s famous More® bakery, they’re crafted by hand in small batches, using the very best ingredients and lots of love. The perfect gift for new parents or a festive dessert for a baby shower, our sampler of mini Moresels™ includes four varieties:
Chocolate Vanilla: The best of both worlds—a cake flavored with both vanilla and chocolate, topped with a vanilla buttercream icing.
Vanilla Valrhona: Moist vanilla cakes filled with creamy Valrhona chocolate mousse and frosted with rich vanilla buttercream.
Red Velvet: A Southern classic featuring light, super-moist chocolate cocoa cakes, frosted with a rich cream-cheese frosting.
Salted Caramel: Vanilla butter cakes with a moist crumb and decadent silken caramel center, frosted with a light caramel buttercream.
- Set of 12 includes three of each flavor.
- 1 3/4" diam.; 1 5/8" high. 1 1/2 oz. each; 2 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If serving at a later date, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving, and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, Red #40.
- Vanilla Valrhona: Milk, wheat all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, 62% dark chocolate, heavy cream, water, egg, white, vanilla bean paste.
- Red Velvet: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, white chocolate, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, buttermilk, whole egg, water, vinegar, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, red #40.
- Salted Caramel: Granulated sugar, egg white, butter, vanilla extract, heavy cream, salt, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, baking powder, whole egg, buttermilk, black Hawaiian lava salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.