More® Wedding Cupcakes, Set of 9
- Online Only
The perfect marriage of fun and flavor, these Cupcakes by More® will charm guests at wedding showers and bridal brunches. The set of nine includes three decorated with dapper tuxedos, three with white-chocolate wedding gowns and three with the phrase “I Do . . .” Artisans at the legendary Chicago-based boutique bakery prepare the cupcakes from scratch in small batches, using only top-of-the-line ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate to ensure premium flavor. Our selection for the happy couple includes three sophisticated flavors:
More®: Deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with Valrhona chocolate ganache and a cream center.
White Velvet: Madagascar Bourbon vanilla cake with vanilla bean buttercream frosting.
Chocolate Caramel: Luscious Belgian chocolate cakes with decadent silken caramel centers, frosted with chocolate buttercream frosting.
- 9 cupcakes: 3 each of More®, White Velvet and Chocolate Caramel.
- Each cupcake is approx. 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- More®: Granulated sugar, egg, white, corn syrup, salt, wheat flour, all-purpose white flour, baking powder, baking soda, dry powder cocoa, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, 62% dark chocolate, butter, heavy cream, FD&C Blue #1.
- White Velvet: Milk, wheat all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, water, egg white, vanilla bean paste, white chocolate.
- Chocolate Caramel: Bleached wheat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, whole egg, milk, canola oil, granulated sugar, cream, corn syrup, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, cream, natural flavorings, alcohol, vanilla bean extractives, cornstarch, chocolate liquor, anhydrous dextrose, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (added as an emulsifier), water, egg white, carrageenan, mono and diglycerides, cultured lowfat milk.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.