More ® Three Months of Cupcakes
CupcakesNEW Exclusive Internet Only
We’ve partnered with More®, a boutique bakery in Chicago, to bring you three monthly offerings of their finest cupcakes. Each month brings a fresh delivery of 12 mini Moresels™ in a different flavor—perfect for gift-giving or as a sweet treat for your family. Handcrafted from scratch, our luscious selection includes three sophisticated varieties.
- Three monthly shipments, 12 mini cupcakes of each flavor.
- 1 3/4" diam.; 1 5/8" high. 1 ½ oz. each; 2 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Month 1: June 4–14, 2013
Cookies & Cream: Decadent cookies-and-cream cakes on a dark chocolate cookie crust, topped with a heavenly cookies-and-cream frosting and finished with chocolate cookie crumbs.
Month 2: July 9–19, 2013
Carrot Cake: Rich, tender carrot cakes laced with crunchy toasted walnuts, topped with light, fluffy cream cheese frosting.
Month 3: August 6-16, 2013
Chocolate Caramel: Luscious Belgian chocolate cakes with decadent silken caramel centers, crowned with billows of chocolate and caramel buttercream frosting.
The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving, and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Cookies and Cream: Whole milk, bleached wheat flour, canola oil, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, water, egg white, vanilla extract, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, cream, natural flavorings, soybean oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), high fructose corn syrup, coconut, baking soda, soy lecithin, dextrose, sulfur dioxide (added to preserve freshness), cornstarch, chocolate, water, alcohol, sugar, vanilla bean extractives.
- Carrot: Brown sugar, granulated sugar, whole egg, canola oil, bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, carrots, walnuts, cream, natural flavorings, alcohol, vanilla bean extractives, cornstarch, pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture, stabilizers (carob bean and/or xanthan and/or guar gums).
- Chocolate Caramel: Bleached wheat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, whole egg, milk, canola oil, granulated sugar, cream, corn syrup, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, cream, natural flavorings, alcohol, vanilla bean extractives, cornstarch, chocolate liquor, anhydrous dextrose, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (added as an emulsifier), water, egg white, carrageenan, mono and diglycerides, cultured lowfat milk.