More® Sweet Cupcake Sampler
- Online Only
Our nine-piece sampler from Chicago’s famous More® includes three favorite flavors perfect for gift giving and holiday parties. The bakery crafts the cupcakes by hand in small batches, using the very best ingredients. Our assortment includes: Red Velvet: A Southern classic, this light, super-moist cocoa cake is frosted with a rich cream-cheese frosting. Salted Caramel: A lightly salted caramel cake with a moist crumb and decadent liquid caramel center. Chocolate Chocolate: A deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting.
- 9 cupcakes, 3 of each flavor.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving, discard the inner foam packaging, and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Salted Caramel: Granulated sugar, egg white, butter, vanilla extract, heavy cream, salt, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, baking powder, whole egg, buttermilk, black Hawaiian lava salt.
- Chocolate Chocolate: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, butter, powdered sugar, corn syrup, semi-sweet chocolate chips, chocolate dragee.
- Red Velvet: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, white chcocolate, canola vegetable oil, granualted sugar, buttermilk, whole egg, water, vinegar, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, red #40.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.