More® Football Cupcakes
Guests will huddle around the dessert table when you hand off these football-themed cupcakes. Six of the cupcakes are hand decorated with footballs and goalposts, and three that are either decorated with the message “Punt Pass Kick” or personalized with your choice of names or words, like “Junior Varsity Champs” or “Let’s Go Bears.” Made by the artisans at Cupcakes by More®, a legendary Chicago-based bakery, the tender cupcakes are baked from scratch in small batches, using only top-of-the-line ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate to ensure premium flavor. Our selection for gridiron game day includes:
More®: Deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with Valrhona chocolate ganache and a cream center.
Salted Caramel: Vanilla butter cake with a moist crumb, a liquid caramel filling and caramel buttercream frosting.
Chocolate Vanilla: The best of both worlds—a chocolate cake topped with a vanilla buttercream icing and decorated like a football.
- 9 cupcakes: 3 More®, 2 Salted Caramel and 4 Chocolate Vanilla.
- More® flavor may be personalized with names or words (up to 8 letters) written in white icing.
- Each cupcake is approx. 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- More®: Granulated sugar, egg, white, corn syrup, salt, wheat flour, all-purpose white flour, baking powder, baking soda, dry powder cocoa, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, 62% dark chocolate, butter, heavy cream, FD&C Blue #1.
- Salted Caramel: Granulated sugar, egg white, butter, vanilla extract, heavy cream, salt, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, baking powder, whole egg, buttermilk, black Hawaiian lava salt.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Blue #1.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.